Custom Controls Group (CCG) is a building automation/systems integration company based out of Columbus, Ohio and was founded in 2010. With over 40 combined years in the industry installing, servicing, controlling, monitoring and integrating all types of HVAC systems, CCG is dedicated to providing tailored control solutions through turn-key projects.
Our mission is to use our mechanical and building automation systems experience in order to provide building owners and operators with a uniquely tailored, application specific and highly effective building automation solution that exceeds our customer’s expectations while saving energy.
Job Info: New elementary school for the Columbus Public School system, located off McNaughten Rd.
- Utilizes the Distech – Tridium product with a Distech – Tridium AX front-end
- Integrates the building electric meters
- Integrates the building lighting panels
- Integrates 40 McQuay water source heat pumps
- Integrates 11 Honeywell VAV boxes
- Integrates 3 pump skid packages
- Integrates 1 Multi-Stack chiller/heater package
- Controls 3 air handling units, VAV boxes, heat pumps, chiller/heater plant, pumping systems, multiple exhaust fans & cabinet unit heaters
The Commons @ Third
Job Info: Permanent supportive housing project that provides a second chance for those who are in the process of reclaiming their lives. The approach to ending homelessness assumes that people are much more likely to become stable, contributing members of society when provided a safe, affordable place to live, in combination with multiple, special needs and services which are also provided at this facility.
- Utilizes the Carrier – Open product along with Vykon programmable network thermostats
- Controls 2 Valent rooftop units, multiple split systems & 102 packaged terminal heat pumps