Custom Controls Group (CCG) is a building automation/systems integration company based out of Columbus, Ohio and was founded in 2010. With over 40 combined years in the industry installing, servicing, controlling, monitoring and integrating all types of HVAC systems, CCG is dedicated to providing tailored control solutions through turn-key projects.
Our mission is to use our mechanical and building automation systems experience in order to provide building owners and operators with a uniquely tailored, application specific and highly effective building automation solution that exceeds our customer’s expectations while saving energy.
Columbus Police Property Room
Job Info: Provide a BAS for the new property room facility, integrating multiple vendors equipment and custom control programming.
- Utilizes the Distech – Tridium product with a Vykon – Tridium AX front-end
- Integrates 11 Carrier rooftop units
- Integrates 1 Valent heat recovery unit
- Integrates 2 Aaon lab make-up air units
- Integrates 3 Greenheck make-up air units
- Integrates 1 Liebert cooling unit
- Integrates to 1 Honeywell gas detection system
- Controls static pressure for multiple lab hoods, 5 lab airflow terminal boxes, 30+ exhaust fans, gravity hoods, intake louvers
The Commons @ Third
Job Info: Permanent supportive housing project that provides a second chance for those who are in the process of reclaiming their lives. The approach to ending homelessness assumes that people are much more likely to become stable, contributing members of society when provided a safe, affordable place to live, in combination with multiple, special needs and services which are also provided at this facility.
- Utilizes the Carrier – Open product along with Vykon programmable network thermostats
- Controls 2 Valent rooftop units, multiple split systems & 102 packaged terminal heat pumps